星期四, 十一月 11, 2004

Re: [JBoss-user] How to get messages from a remote JMS server

Re: [JBoss-user] How to get messages from a remote JMS server: "> Hello all, > I am trying to set up deployment descriptors for some MDB in jboss. I need to > subscribe to topics from a remote JMS server. I have added the remote JMS MBean > into jboss.jcml as was described in the documentation : > > name=':service=JMSProviderLoader,name=RemoteJMSProvider'> > RemoteJMSProvider > org.jboss.jms.jndi.JBossMQProvider > remote.com:1099 > > > and I got the server to start. The only thing I have left to do is to actually > write the deployment descriptor to look up the topics in the remote server. > I know that the syntax for doing so for topics in jboss.xml is : > > > topic/MyTopicj > > is this the same syntax for all such servers?"
另外一篇文章,详细描述了如何用Jboss MDB 访问webSphere的消息bean
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=753022&group_id=22866&atid=376687